One pass! Slinging skill class The range of questions that were said to actually appear in the department exam!
Want to attend a slinging skill class and use it to change jobs?
What kind of problems do you have with the slinging skill class?
Have you asked about the past of the slinging skill class?
I received the textbook at the driving school, but there seems to be no forecast & past problem collection.
I will introduce the range that the teacher actually said to be asked in the department test
It will be Sakura Crane School
The cost will be 23,700 yen
Do you prepare one photo yourself?
You can use the camera in the driving school for a whopping 500 yen
I will introduce clothes and things to prepare
The number of days will be 3 days
YouTube videos have also been uploaded.
Having a slinging qualification is essential at construction sites, but it is also a useful qualification in other industries.
At first, I was told that it would be difficult to hang it, so I was very worried.
If you read this article about slinging qualifications that I experienced, you can prepare for the lesson and take it without any anxiety.
Please watch it if you like!
Look up a sling book on Amazon
Video: The range of subject problems that actually appeared in the slinging skill class and the method of the practical test
Tamakake skill class: The range of problems that were said to appear in the department test! First day
It is difficult from the first day of the slinging skill class
- Definition of a crane: Lifting a load using power and transporting it horizontally.
- Definition of a mobile crane: A mechanical device that aims to transport a load horizontally using power, and has a built-in prime mover and can be moved to an unspecified location.
- Crawler crane: A trolley (lower traveling body) equipped with tracks (crawler) for traveling, equipped with a crane device, and there are two types of jib, one with a lattice structure and the other with a box structure.
- Lifting load: The maximum load that can be applied according to the structure and material. The lifting load includes the mass of fishing gear such as hooks and grab buckets.
- Rated load: The load excluding the mass of fishing gear such as hooks and grab buckets.
- Slinging Slinging refers to the work of hanging a load on a hook such as a crane and removing it from the hook using a wire rope for slinging, a hanging chain, and other tools.
- Ground cutting: A series of operations from raising a stationary suspended load 10 cm to 20 cm above the ground to temporarily stopping it.
- There are two types of anti-detachment devices: spring type and weight type.
- The three elements of force consist of direction (direction of the shop), size (length of the arrow), and point of action (root of the arrow).
- Density of main materials Steel is 7.8
- Center of gravity Unless the object is deformed, the position of the center of gravity does not change even if the position or placement of the object changes. Also, it is not always inside the object.
- Center of gravity Object and stability When the vertical line passing through the center of gravity of the object passes through the bottom surface supporting the object, the object sits well and is stable, but when the vertical line deviates from the bottom surface, it is unstable and falls. do.
- The stability of the object can be improved by placing the object so that the position of the center of gravity is low and the bottom area is large.
- Inertia: If you move at high speed with the load loaded and stop suddenly, the load will swing greatly due to the inertial force and will not stop immediately.
- Friction force Friction force is not related to the area of the contact surface
- Safety factor = Cutting load of slinging tool (KN) ÷ Maximum value of load applied to slinging tool (KN)
- Wire rope for sling ⇒ 6 or more
- Number of hooks The number of hooks is the number of wire ropes for slinging on the hook of the crane.
- Suspension angle: The angle of opening between the slinging wire ropes hung on the hooks.
- Wire ropes that are more than normal are inferior in wear resistance and flexibility compared to wire ropes that are rungs, but they are more difficult to return. Easy to handle because it does not easily cause kink
- How to measure the diameter of the wire rope Display the diameter of the circumscribed circle in millimeters. In this measurement method, for a general 6-strand rope, the circumscribed circle is measured from three directions on the same cross section of the wire rope, and the average value is obtained.
- The sling wire rope must be endless or equipped with hooks, shackles, rings or eyes at both ends. Ice price or compression stop is used for terminal processing.
- Ice price (snake mouth) Bend the end of the wire rope into an eye shape (ring shape) and insert each strand of the terminal between the strands of the wire rope to make an eye, also called hand-knitting.
- Anti-compression method: The eye-shaped neck is passed through a sleeve and compressed to form a ring at the end of the wire rope.
- Never use the pedestal wire rope for slinging
- Be sure to put a pad on the part where the wire rope is easily damaged.
- The fishing angle should be within 60 degrees as much as possible.
- Avoid high temperature suspended loads as much as possible
- Do not use kink or deformed ones
- Synthetic fibers such as belt sling nylon polyester are used
- Shackle A metal fitting that connects the tip of a wire rope can be divided into a bow shackle and a straight shackle.
Tamakake skill class: The range of problems that were said to appear in the department test! the 2nd day
Slinging skill class: Is it more difficult on the second day?
- Auxiliary tool Hold with hands from both hands Hold from the side with fingers Do not hold from above
- Inspection of slinging tools Be sure to perform inspection before work
- Carry a slinging skill training completion certificate while working
- Work clothes that wear long sleeves and squeeze the cuffs and hem of the jacket
- Check if there is any abnormality in the slinging tool
- For mass measurement, it is necessary to select a slinging tool that can withstand a slightly larger mass than the measured mass.
- Measure to about 20%, which is slightly larger than the actual mass.
- How to wrap and hang once
- In principle, one piece is prohibited
- The signal is given by one designated signaler
- If you change your name, you must submit it to the registered training institution that received the certificate of completion of skill training and receive a rewrite.
- Cranes for slinging must use a retaining device on the hook
- Wire rope safety factor must be 6 or greater
Slinging practical training: There is an exam at the last time of the second day
If you haven't fallen asleep, they will say "I'll be here" during class.
It's okay if you underline that part and remember it
There are 4 types of problems, A, B, C, and D.
On the day I took the course, I had problems with A and B.
I can't cheat because the problem itself is different from the person next to the same desk
The test result passed successfully
The third day will be a practical skill
By the way, if you do not clear the department test
You will not be able to take the following practical training and exams
The proficiency test on the third day is learned by the work flow!
Slinging skill class: Easy but difficult on the 3rd day, do you need memory?
Practical skills begin in the morning of the 3rd day
It works in groups of three
Mass O ton
Center of gravity Yoshi
Loading position Yoshi
Equipment inspection Yoshi
Center of gravity Yoshi
Eye hanging Yoshi
Load adjustment Yoshi
Eye removal Yoshi
Eye removal Yoshi
Equipment inspection Yoshi
Tool storage Yoshi
As mentioned above, when working with a crane, give a signal to raise or lower by hand while blowing a whistle.
This part was the most difficult
Practice at least 3-4 times
It seems to be useful in the field, so it seems better to work seriously there.
After practicing several times, it will be a test as it is
This time everyone passed
The procedure of the practical skill is a large table and it is in the shape of a board
You can work while watching
It may be harder to forget to remember along the flow
Practical skill measurement / selection test
It is good to listen carefully to the teacher's story in the slinging skill class
After the work with the crane is completed, there will be a practical measurement / selection test.
Solve a simple example and start the test
This problem is difficult but there is a teacher's follow-up
If you listen to the teacher's story properly, everyone will pass
Things to prepare for slinging skill training
Minimum required for slinging skill training
- Pencil * To be able to correct at the time of test
- Ballpoint pen
- Work clothes
- Whistle * Sold at the driving school
- Helmet * Free rental available at the driving school
- Safety shoes * Free rental available at the driving school
- Gunte * Free rental available at the driving school
- Photo (4 cm in height and 3 cm in width) * The camera in the driving school is cheap
Find a job with a sling qualification
Wide range of job hunting activities with slinging qualifications
Obtaining a slinging qualification will expand the range of work
You can find it on the job change site
If you register, you will receive an email directly.
I also registered on the job change site and was successfully hired
For the time being, just registering will increase your motivation.
In my case, I was contacted directly by the personnel of the company.
I will upload my resume at the time of registration.
You can have an interview as it is
Depending on the age, the document screening will be useless.
I will support you
Summary of slinging qualifications
The text will be prepared by the school
There is no problem collection
Do not sleep during the department. Those who have been snoring several times are about to be sent off.
Practical skills remember the procedure well
I often listen to what the teacher said in the eye measurement selection test.
Actually there are 3 tests